Following 5 Karma’s of Panchkarma mentioned here: –
- Vaman (Emesis Therapy or Vomiting) – This process is always done under Active Ayu Life team. It generally done to eliminate ‘Kapha’ or Pacify kapha dosha. It helps in Congestion in Lungs, bronchitis, Cough, Skin disorder, Vamana is best treatment for kapha Vyadi diseases like psoriasis, Infertility, Thyroid, Diabetes and Planned by Doctor.
- Virechana (Pusgation) – Elimination of toxic matter intestines by administrating therapeutic purgation or Therapeutic laxative. It helps in Chronic Constipation, Gastritis, Indigestion, Skin disorder, weight reduction.
- Basti – It is Medicated enema, planned by our expert. It is 2 types: – 1. Niruh Basti 2. Anuvasan Basti. It helps to pacify vata & diseases such as joint disorders, Paralysis, Arthritis, Urinary disorder, PCOD and Reproductive disorder, Habitul Abortions, Sciatic.
- Nasyam – Its medicated fumigation followed by medicated oil dropping in each nostril. That eliminating any excess of humours accumulated in sinus, throat or head area. It is highly beneficial in conditions such as sinusitis, migravive, chromic cold. Even helps in case of hemiplegia & facial paralysis.
- Raktmokshan (Bloodletting) – It is process in which Leech Therapy, Wet cupping therapy and letting of blood from cubital veion done to pure the blood & eliminate the impure blood. It helps in varicose vein, Strobes, Skin disease, Artheritis, Hairfall and Pittaj Vyadhi.
Diet is important both during and after Panchkarma.
After purification process patient should maintain diet for 3-7 days and gradually increase diet.