In Endometriosis Uterus tissue lining grows outside the uterus. It is actually painful disorder.
Ayurveda explains that endometriosis is as result of disturbed ‘Vata Dosha’.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
1. Very Painful Periods (Dysmenorrhea)
2. Painful Motion (Defecation in Passing Stools)
3. Painful Urination (Dysuria)
4. Excessive & Irregular Bleeding (Disturbed Menstruation)
Causes of Endometriosis
1. Excessive Physical Exertion
2. Excessive intake of Junk, Spicy
3. Excessive intake of Pungent, Astringent & Bitter food
4. Suppression of ‘Natural Urges’
5. Emotional Stress
6. Vitiation of Vata Doshas
7. Deficiency Of Nutrition
8. Body weight is under weight.
Treatment of Endometriosis in Ayurveda:-
Generally Allopathic treatment for endometriosis involves Birth pills, Analgesic & laparoscopic surgeries but Ayurveda prefers natural treatment for Endometriosis. In Ayurveda we plan Detoxification:-
i. Vaman :- Natural medicated purgation for balacing pitta doshas.
ii. Virechana:- Natural emesis for balancing kapha doshas.
iii. Basti :-Medicated enema for balancing vata dosha.
iv. Uttar Basti:- Some herbal prepration inserted intra uterine with sterlization procedure.In intrauterine these medicines dissolve unnatural growth of endometrium and treat endometriosis completely.
so after balancing all doshas that unnatural growth will stop nd patients get rid from Endometriosis.
With help of some herbal preparation, it can be completely solved.